> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Short Circuit
Login | Register

Short Circuit

Posted by herb on December 22nd, 1999 10:28 PM
In reply to Re: Short Circuit by Andrew in NY on December 22nd, 1999 01:45 PM [Go to top of thread]

Sounds like you might have a bad outlet, but you
should take a good look at the old wiring in the
electrical box of each out let, cloth insulation
can become hard and loose after a time also you
could have BX cable in your home which could make ground back to the fuse box be cause it
metal. look close and be careful.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC