> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > SHOJI_SCREEN
Login | Register


Posted by Steve S. on October 25th, 2001 08:53 AM
In reply to Sogi Screens by shirley Hampton on October 25th, 2001 07:28 AM [Go to top of thread]

Is this it? Are they "room screens"?

Here's another:

I searched by room screens in Yahoo!

Good Luck -Steve

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC