> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Shocking facets
Login | Register

Shocking facets

Posted by Sharon Walker on June 25th, 2000 03:00 PM
In reply to ELECTRIC SHOCK IN BATHTUB by Dan on June 21st, 2000 08:47 PM [Go to top of thread]

We had a similar problem in an older house that we lived in a few years back. We noticed that when we took a bath and touched the facet we got a tingle or shock. We had the electric company come out and they cut the power off to all the houses on our block and they could still feel the tingle. We eventually decided that our neighbor next door had a bad water heater and somehow the current went through the line.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC