> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > sho plaster
Login | Register

sho plaster

Posted by brAin on June 18th, 1998 04:18 AM
In reply to plaster repair in shower by Bob Loza on June 17th, 1998 12:23 PM [Go to top of thread]

I have used a material that I bought in a hardware store. It's called "WATER PUTTY".
water putty is a little tricky to use so don't mix up much at a time because it starts drying as fast as its mixed. If you use it test first so that you will know the drying time. I've used it and it held very well, better than anything else.
Its also great to repair when you have to repair plaster with drywall.
Good Luck,

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC