> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Sherwin-Williams product names.
Login | Register

Sherwin-Williams product names.

Posted by Dodgeman on March 29th, 2000 01:15 PM
In reply to The difference is $10 bucks... by Paint dude.... on March 29th, 2000 07:44 AM [Go to top of thread]

For everyone's information, here is a list of products manufactured by Sherwin-Williams. The quality is NOT the same, go to a Sherwin Williams store for the best information.
Brands sold through the Paint Segment
Thompson's, Dutch Boy,
Kem-Tone, Martin-Senour, Cuprinol, Pratt & Lambert, Globo,
and Andina. The Company's products are also marketed under
the Rubberset, Dupli-Color, Rust Tough, Sprayon, Minwax,
White Lightning, Krylon, Cello, Formby's, Red Devil, Tri-Flow,
Marson and Ronseal brand names.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC