> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Sewer stuff
Login | Register

Sewer stuff

Posted by Henry in MI on April 1st, 1999 04:49 PM
In reply to Not Me !!! by Jay J on April 1st, 1999 04:36 PM [Go to top of thread]

NOW COOL IT, kiddies, or I am going to tell your fathers. LOL. Just a suggestion, why not call the local building inspector. There might be some local ruling that says you have to have them. For what it's worth, I don't remember seeing anything like this either.
Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC