> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > set screw
Login | Register

set screw

Posted by Eric on December 20th, 2002 06:54 PM
In reply to McCullough chainsaw clutch/sprocket by Don on December 17th, 2002 07:52 AM [Go to top of thread]

Ed, you need what is called a set screw or piston stop which allows you to loosen the assembly by stopping the piston from moving. You remove the spark plug and screw this unit into the hole. Also remember some assemblies, like my saw are reverse thread...

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC