> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > servicemaster
Login | Register


Posted by bc on October 10th, 2000 07:59 PM
In reply to fungus growing on wood after water leak by Darrel on October 8th, 2000 09:26 PM [Go to top of thread]

Contact your insurance company on this immediately. The agent will have some ideas. Then contact a flood/water damage remediation company like servicemaster who does this stuff for a living. Good luck cause you have a mess and it will be a long haul to fix and replace the damage.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC