> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > selfleveling compound
Login | Register

selfleveling compound

Posted by D. Garza on November 28th, 2000 12:34 PM

I saw recently on Bob Villa's show where there was heating coils being installed on a subfloor. A lady was video taping the position of the heating coils for future reference. After the coils were installed a selfleveling compound was poured in over them. It was a mixture of cement and drywall. It can be poured in up to two inches. I need to know what that material is called and where I can find more info about it. A name and number of a distributor. Need info ASAP Please.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC