> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > self-filling
Login | Register


Posted by Harold on November 20th, 2002 02:01 PM
In reply to Not enough humidity by Art Zentner on November 20th, 2002 01:13 PM [Go to top of thread]

The self-filling parts of a duct humidifier are the float valve or the solenoid valve. A wise precaution is a drain pan to catch overfills. A console humidifier is sold as a device that does not require connection to a water source and drain.

An air conditioning company can set up a blower with a humidifier attached in a closet with fill and drain. Commercial steam humidifiers are available at greater expense.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC