> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Seisco tankless water heaters.
Login | Register

Seisco tankless water heaters.

Posted by Brian (Tankless) Wood. on September 30th, 2000 06:21 PM
In reply to Seisco Tankless Water Heater by Karl Hoelscher on September 28th, 2000 06:15 PM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

Hi Karl: You won't be disappointed with the "Seisco", it's the only "True" whole-house electric tankless heater on the market. Another from Envirotech is on the way, but is not in production yet. A couple of questions though: Where do you live, how cold is your in-coming water, and how big of a house are you installing it in. In some situations, it's a good idea to split your plumbing and install more than one.
As to the energy consumption question; on average, a tankless unit will use between 30-50% of the power that a tank would use in the same application.
As for scaling: Minerals precipitate out of hot STANDING water, that's why tanks fail. There is NEVER any standing hot water in a tankless water heater.
We had gas tankless heaters (geysers) in both of my grand-ma's homes in England in the early 50's. Then I installed two electric heaters (developed by G.E. in the U.S.) in my mother's home 31 yrs ago. I now sell & install, gas & electric tankless water heaters (including "Seisco")for a living. To date, in thirty one years, I have NEVER had to de-scale a tankless water heater. Even if I had to, it's very simple and can be done in about 30-45 minutes with de-scaling solution.
All of the foregoing was my not-so-humble-opinion.

How are you Henry & Ron C. I've been busy, but felt I had to defend my stuff.

P.S. Karl, the factory is backed up 5-6 weeks, you'd better order your "Seisco" ahead of when you need it.

Regards to all,

From Brian (tankless) Wood. (800) 851 9891

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC