> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Sears Paints ...
Login | Register

Sears Paints ...

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on March 9th, 2001 08:44 AM
In reply to Sears paints by Brian Ke. on March 8th, 2001 10:08 PM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 4 people found this post helpful

Hi Brian,

I don't have the report with me at work but I believe BM paints were 'compared' in the report. I'd suspect that if Sears paints were 'OK' in basements, kitchens, and baths, it would be reasonable to assume they're 'OK' in dining rooms, living rooms, and so on. (More about 'personal experience' with regards to your question is coming ...)

Personally, when it comes to painting, I've gone with what's worked best for me. And it's a personal decision. It's also fair to say I don't have anything against Sears paints. I just never used them. Since I don't like doing the whole 'paint thing', I buy my paint from places like BM, Sherwin-Williams, or my favorite Finneran & Haley because I've used them at an early age and professional recommend them. So, they work for me.

Heck, go ahead and try it if you're out 'looking' for a good paint that costs a little less than the ones I've mentioned. It might be just fine for you. IF you use Sears paint, feel free to post back w/your results. There are a LOT of folks looking for 'personal experience' when it comes to paints. And wait a few days to see what 'others' have to add to your Post.

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J -Moderator

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC