> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Sears fraudulent four wheel alignment
Login | Register

Sears fraudulent four wheel alignment

Posted by jmb on October 13th, 2002 10:16 AM

Like many others, I grew up in a home with Kenmore appliances, went to Sears for back to school shopping, etc. Last year I purchased a new washing machine, dryer, refrigerator and range, from Sears of course. It is an ongoing joke with my fiance, that shopping for clothes is easy, you just go into Sears, select, purchase and away you go. Craftsman hand, power and lawn tools can be found in abundance here. After the Diehard battery scandal I stopped recomending Sears automotive to others. A few weeks ago when I needed new tires, I went to Sears. The tires are fine, the new battery I had installed is fine. My confidence in Sears is finally gone. As one of the many victims in the Sears fraudulent four wheel alignment I will no longer shop at Sears. When I questioned the salesman, he even had the audacity to provide computer prinouts showing the alignment before and after on my pickup! I still have the information, which may be usefull, I am unsure where the New Jersey's Attorney general is going with this case. Was it worth it? The few dollars profit, traded for longterm customer allegance?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC