> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Sears Craftsmen router lathe
Login | Register

Sears Craftsmen router lathe

Posted by Bill Baumbach on January 24th, 2003 05:23 PM
In reply to Old Craftsman Power Tools. by Robert5 on November 16th, 1997 08:27 AM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

I am not sure what the tool is actually called. It was made by Sears Craftsmen and is not made anymore. A router is attached to a tabletop lathe. As the router runs the spindle in the lathe can be turned as well as the router can be moved at the same time.

I am looking to find and buy one. Please respond!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC