> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Sealing That Leak ...
Login | Register

Sealing That Leak ...

Posted by Jay J on October 4th, 1999 09:31 AM
In reply to Gutters by Marty in NY on October 4th, 1999 08:58 AM [Go to top of thread]

You local Home Center like Home Depot or Lowes or ETC., has a product called Gutter Seal. Read the Directions for Preparation to see how 'clean' the gutter/leak needs to be before you repair it.

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

  • Gutters by Marty in NY  10/4/99 08:58 AM

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC