> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > sealents
Login | Register


Posted by Joe Carpenter on October 3rd, 2002 02:53 PM
In reply to concrete sealents by sacha sarchielli on June 12th, 2001 02:29 AM [Go to top of thread]

looking for a product that fills the seems between sections of concrete. I have seen, on several occasions, a gray substance that feels pliable and or rubbery. what is it, and where would I find it?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC