> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Screws
Login | Register


Posted by D on April 22nd, 2002 12:54 AM

If *** **** is such a home improvement expert, shouldn't he at least know the correct names of different types of screw heads?
What kind of idiot calls a Robertson head screw "square recessed?"

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC