> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Screwdrivers ?
Login | Register

Screwdrivers ?

Posted by Bob C. on December 11th, 2001 02:27 PM

The only person(s) who know what a square recess screwdriver is, are your politicaly correct writers.

Please refer to a Robertson Screwdriver as a Robertson Screwdriver, or commonly known in the trade world wide as a 'Robby'

Thank you from a master carpenter and cabinet maker retired.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC