> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Scratch Resistance of Laminate Flooring
Login | Register

Scratch Resistance of Laminate Flooring

Posted by Barb on January 14th, 2003 08:02 PM
In reply to laminate flooring by Shannon on January 14th, 2003 05:59 PM [Go to top of thread]

I just finished putting in Uniclic Perspective Plank floor in my living area. The reason I ended up with the laminate as my final choice was specifically for durability. I did ALOT of research of all kinds of flooring.

Laminate is quite scratch resistant. I don't know what your budget is but there is a new laminate that I fell in love with called I-Core. I think you could probably roller blade on it and install it in your shower!! It is WATER PROOF not just resistant and can take an unbelievable beating. It is alot of money BUT if you own and are staying where you are, you will never need another floor.

If that is too pricey check out Uniclic's web site. Also try Fast You will not find any lower prices!! AND the service was great. I was in a bind and they were very helpful. Uniclic also has a VERY responsive tech team. Unfortunately, my 1st contractor decided he could not do the job after I started tearing up all my flooring. Fast Floors worked with me every step of the way to get my flooring to me within a very short period of time. Then the contractor who did do the installation did it incorrectly and Uniclic has gone out of their way to help me. That really counts for alot in my book.

I have a Lab and 3 cats. It looks great! I would go with a higher end product and there are products for industrial application. Chech it out and let me know how the search is going.

If you end up with the i-core I will be very jealous.

Good Luck.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC