> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > scald
Login | Register


Posted by brAin on July 8th, 1998 05:23 AM
In reply to Special Needs Bathroom by Claudia Featherstone on July 7th, 1998 01:23 PM [Go to top of thread]

there are a lot of good devices on the market for shower heads (antiscald)you can add to a shower. right know i don't have the time to look them up but i will maybee tommorrow,. There are also new tub/shower valves produced to prevent scalding.
check with plumbing wholesalers in your area.
What you can do now until you have a proper equiptment installed is, turn down the temp. of the water heater in your house and check the water temp at the tub with any thermometer to make sure that the temp is not to hot for him. they sell thermometer in the hardware stores that you can use. Note: the antiscald devices work very well.
They make a flow control valve that can be installed in the water line that you can add and hook up to a alarm, Made by Mcdonnald Miller co.
Check with a Hydronic Heating Supplier they should have everything you need.
good luck,

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC