> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Say Uncle
Login | Register

Say Uncle

Posted by Jim on November 15th, 2001 09:47 PM
In reply to something not right here by Steve: on November 13th, 2001 09:11 PM [Go to top of thread]

Guy's and Gal's floors are what I do every day for a living, so floors are what I know. Here is something I copyed and pasted from Armstrong's site.
To keep the lasting shine and fresh feel of your investment for as long as possible, we recommend that you...

Wipe up spills as soon as possible. Remove dried spills with New Beginning® Floor Stripper and Cleaner on a white cloth.
Wash your floor occasionally with Armstrong Once 'n Done® Floor Cleaner or an equivalent no-rinse floor cleaner.
Use Armstrong New Beginning® Floor Stripper and Cleaner for heavy duty cleaning.
Use Armstrong Shinekeeper® Polish to return your floor's original shine if it begins to dull over time.

Use detergents, abrasive cleaners or "mop and shine" products - they may leave a dull film on your floor.
Use paste wax or solvent-based polishes.
Use a beater bar when vacuuming because it can visibly damage the floor surface.
Use highly abrasive scrubbing tools.

The Armstrong family of floor care products is designed to keep your Armstrong floor looking as beautiful as the day it was installed. Wouldn't you expect the inventor of the first no-wax floor to also create the first no-rinse floor cleaner?

Once 'n Done® Floor Cleaner

No rinsing
For no-wax vinyl floors
Leaves no dulling film
Keeps Armstrong floors looking their best
New Beginning® Floor Stripper and Cleaner

Solves tough cleaning problems
Dissolves wax buildup
Removes tough ground-in dirt
Shinekeeper® Floor Polish

Restores shine to older floors
Keeps on shining een after repeated washings