> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > saw
Login | Register


Posted by Mongo on January 13th, 2003 04:22 PM
In reply to Hardwood floor cutting by Chuck on January 13th, 2003 10:34 AM [Go to top of thread]

I'm guessing you need to cut a "U" shaped piece out of the boards so they cradle the sides of the vent?

Jig saw, band saw, coping saw?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC