> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Sarcasm
Login | Register

Posted by "Irritated"! on May 3rd, 2003 05:05 PM
In reply to An irritated Canadian shows their A**! by Mr. Paint on April 27th, 2003 08:34 PM [Go to top of thread]

First of all, I do not have and inferiority complex. Most people probably wouldn't know that Melamine paint is made in Canada, and I also know for a fact that a there was quite a few people that read this discussion board and took that the same way I did. I also don't have a problem with Americans. I don't care who you are or where you are from, and I certainly wasn't looking to pick a fight. I just found you insulting and condescending, and I obviously wasn't the only one. There is absolutely nothing wrong with giving advise, especially when you do have a great deal of knowledge on the subject. But if you are getting tired of people not listening to your advise, then stop responding. I am giving you constructive criticism when I say you are coming across as a know it all. That certainly isn't the way to get people to listen to you. You sound like the one with the inferiority complex!!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC