> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > sanding screen;drywall joint tape;fiberglass mesh
Login | Register

sanding screen;drywall joint tape;fiberglass mesh

Posted by WANG XIUJUN on November 21st, 2000 08:04 AM
In reply to Removing texture from walls by Renee Abramowicz on April 5th, 2000 02:42 PM [Go to top of thread]

drywall plaster plate cut sanding screen used to finish grinding stainless steel rollers and prime-painted surfaces.//self-adhesive fiberglass drywall joint mesh tape used in conjioning plaster plates,mending drywall cracks and piecing together and making up different kinds of plates./
fiberglass alkali-resistance coated mesh fabric is used to reinforce cement,plastic,pitch,stone,wall materials,roofing and Exterior Insulation Finishing System ,etc.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC