> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Sandblasting vrs. stripping
Login | Register

Sandblasting vrs. stripping

Posted by Anne on January 14th, 1998 11:21 AM
In reply to Sandblasting wood by Doug Ellwood on January 11th, 1998 10:12 PM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 2 people found this post helpful

Was thrilled to recently find a distributer for a product
that I saw Bob demonstrate years ago on "This Old House."
It's called Peel Away Stripper, and will remove up to 30
coats of paint - even off brick. Bob demonstrated it on
a fireplace in an old New England home that he was refinishing.
To check it out, go to the Antique Hardware & Home Store on the
net at ...

Good Luck!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC