> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Same-o, Same-o, And More ...
Login | Register

Same-o, Same-o, And More ...

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on October 13th, 2000 07:46 PM
In reply to documentation, pictures, comments, and statements by Steve on October 13th, 2000 06:28 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Single Mom,

Well, for starters, you're not the first and you won't be the last person to be 'taken' as you were. When you get a breather, take a minute to read my follow-up in this recent Post Difficult Situation. The 'club' you're in isn't exclusive ...

Secondly, I'd like to offer my support as other have. You will need to fight. Time is very important. From a legal perspective, you need to file 'something' with 'someone' ASAP. Otherwise, it's not gonna look like the 'same situation' if you wait any longer. You can use your Post as 'feed' for your case. At least your post shows that you've only been in the house 3 weeks and you're already experiencing problems. Otherwise, what you say could be he-said, she-said.

In a perfect world, you'll get all your money back and the most all this would cost you is time. But, whose to say how perfect your particular case will end up. Take pictures, write down names, dates, times, places, what you said, what you heard, and so on. Buy yourself one of those $1.50 notebooks that your kids use in school for taking notes. Because should you go in front of a judge, you absolutely, positively, can't rely on your memory to serve you. To a judge, he can decide if you're making it up or not. And you know that the Realtor's lawyer is going to be very good at knocking your story. That's why it's important to get it straight now and to get it right, right now.

I wish you well. When you get some time, post up with a new post to tell 'us' how you're doing. You'd be surprised how many people are interested in hearing about your experience. I, certainly, would look forward to hearing how it's going and how it turns out. For now, my best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J -Moderator

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC