> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > sagging foundation
Login | Register

sagging foundation

Posted by Sharon on February 10th, 2001 02:41 PM
In reply to more info by bc on January 31st, 2001 03:25 PM [Go to top of thread]

I have a sagging foundation and have hired mud
jackers, as they are called in Kansas, to fix the
problem. I understand that they are also called
power lifters in some parts of the country. This
is not an inexpensive project and is beyond the
experties' of most contractors, so I am told. I
avoid buying a house that sags. Getting a loan
may also be a problem. Sharon

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC