> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Safe and efficient
Login | Register

Safe and efficient

Posted by Harold on October 14th, 2002 09:57 AM
In reply to want to move a gas hot water heater by shernail on October 14th, 2002 08:51 AM [Go to top of thread]

The safe and eficient way to alter combustion equipment is to hire a professional plumber to do the job under the local code. They have already learned and confronted the dangers and problems and won't repeat them from ignorance.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC