renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > S/B MANDATORY LIMIT SETTING FOR SAFETY
Login | Register

S/B MANDATORY LIMIT SETTING FOR SAFETY

Posted by Barb on January 8th, 2003 09:41 PM
In reply to Sounding off! by Ron J. on January 8th, 2003 07:10 AM [Go to top of thread]

I am a single woman who does lots of research to do basic AND ONLY BASIC maintenance/improvements around my home. I also have some background having hung around my Dad as his apprentice while growing up. However, I would never delude myself into thinking that doing a home repair/improvement to save some money is worth injury or loss. I wish to thank you for this posting and to very strongly encourage those in the trade to include these kinds of appropriate comments when providing information. I live in a condo development and this summer there was a catastrofic fire. It was traced back to a furnace that was a "home" repair. A first time home-owner who had no clue, made it up as he went along. Seven homes and all the contents were destroyed. Fortunatly no people or pets were hurt. Real scarey...Real stupid...I work in a hospital with severe multi-trauma victims---IT IS NOT WORTH IT!! Again thank you.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC