> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Ryobi?
Login | Register


Posted by Dan O. on January 18th, 2003 05:14 PM
In reply to Older Craftsman Tool Parts by Ed Herman on January 18th, 2003 12:24 PM [Go to top of thread]

According to the information I have, that model was made by Ryobi. Maybe you could try one of their dealers? Sears lists the part number as 2-615718-01, I don't know if Ryobi would use that same number or not.

Failing that, take it to a local motor shop and have it rewound.

Dan O.
The Appliance Information Site


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • Motor by Henry in MI  1/19/03 08:04 AM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC