> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Rust
Login | Register


Posted by hy on August 15th, 2002 07:53 PM
In reply to Find out who in your area does Sand Blasting by Moderator, Steve on August 11th, 2002 08:57 PM [Go to top of thread]

I would suggest in your case to purchase a good rust converting product and then re paint. Rustoleum has a good product and there is another product called Neutra Rust that is excellent

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC