> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > run around getting correct and undamaged screens
Login | Register

run around getting correct and undamaged screens

Posted by Steve J on December 28th, 2002 09:04 AM
In reply to Telephone number for American Craftsman by Bert Forest on November 13th, 2002 10:45 AM [Go to top of thread]

I purchaced a whole house full of windows from you through Home Depot (new construction).Since then we have had nothing but problems getting the correct undamaged screens.I have tried to correct this problem at least 3 times. Extremly unhappy with the results each time. What does it take to get the correct and undamaged screens I paid for? This last time reordering the screens I was sent screens that don't fit any of my windows,and didn't receive 3 of them at all. These screens were packaged in cardboard for about 6 months during construction so I didn't damage them. When I got around to putting screens back in is when I found wrong screens and missing screens. Now I have no screens for 4 of my windows and the wrong one for another. The Home Depot on Alpine Grand Rapids Michigan kept the damaged ones, now I don't know what road to take. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC