> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Rubberized "Paint"
Login | Register

Rubberized "Paint"

Posted by Bruce Ridenour on June 3rd, 2002 05:03 PM
In reply to Painting Exterior Wood Steps by Steve on June 2nd, 2002 05:44 PM [Go to top of thread]

There is a commercially available product that is used for tennis courts (Don't ask me to name it, We used to sell it years ago, but I can't think of what it was called). I remember receiveing a number of complaints from homeowners who had attempted to use it that it was difficult to use on anything other than a small surface. I believe that it is usually sprayed on rathter than brushed or rolled.

In a wet inviroment, I'd think that this or perhaps a swimming pool paint would be adequate depending on what the surface is that you intend to use it on.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC