> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Rubberized decking for houseboat?
Login | Register

Rubberized decking for houseboat?

Posted by Kerry Martin on March 7th, 2001 02:12 PM

0 of 2 people found this post helpful

We are redoing a houseboat and have removed the old decks.
Original construction is 4 inch square aluminum frame with
plywood and fiberglass on top. We have removed the plywood
and fiberglass (the glass had crack and leaked and the plywood
was rotten). We would like to put down some kind of a
rubberized decking (for slip-resistance) and what I want
is something like a perforated metal that has been rubberized.
But I can't seem to find that. Alternative is to lay
plywood again, and put rubber or vinyl matting (like what
is used in fitness clubs, or on docks, or in playgrounds).
But I'm concerned about using the plywood again. Any other

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC