> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Rubber molds
Login | Register

Rubber molds

Posted by Henry in MI on March 20th, 2000 05:45 PM
In reply to plaster moulds by Grazia on March 20th, 2000 12:57 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi, Grazia. Dow Corning makes several different variations of RTV that are suitable for rubber molds for plaster, among others. Your best chance of finding these products is at an industrial chemicals store. You might check you phone book and do some calling to find a source in your area.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC