> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Rubber door gasket or window channel
Login | Register

Rubber door gasket or window channel

Posted by Noel on December 3rd, 2002 07:07 PM
In reply to Window Channel Replacement Kits by Phil on September 23rd, 1999 12:47 PM [Go to top of thread]

Ive been looking for i believe its called the door gasket for my 97 Hyundai accent and i cannot find it on any website. water keeps leaking in on the drivers side door when it rains and i want to replace it.. Can You help me?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC