> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > rubber coat
Login | Register

rubber coat

Posted by gordon on April 3rd, 2002 05:53 PM
In reply to RUBBERFLOORING by MARILYN on April 3rd, 2002 12:57 PM [Go to top of thread]

restaurant kitchens use a rubber type material about an inch thick w/ holes in it. it makes the area skid proof. restaurant supply house should have them

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC