> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > rubber and hose clamp connectors...
Login | Register

rubber and hose clamp connectors...

Posted by jb on September 5th, 2000 10:10 AM
In reply to It does not exist... by J.C. on September 5th, 2000 09:25 AM [Go to top of thread]

I have also seen quite a size range of couplers for metal to pvc joints that use a rubber tube/collar and large hose clamps that go on the outside of the pipes.
I'm not a plumber, but I have seen these used on old drains and vents on most of the many old house renovations I have done.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC