renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > round coles hotblast stove
Login | Register

round coles hotblast stove

Posted by bob cowan on March 10th, 2004 09:15 PM
In reply to Cole Mfg. Co./ Chicago, Ill., by Dave Cole on July 21st, 2003 06:44 AM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

Moderator Post:
> Cleaning and Restoring a Cast Iron Stove - Official Response by RYWben on 04/12/2011

hello, i had one of the round stoves, used it for many years,,wood, coal, it originally had been in the rr warehouse where i worked, they were planning on junking it, i saved it and eventually it just wore out, used curved firebrick, loaded at top..seen similiar ones in the movie the great escape, where these type of stoves were shown in the barracks of the prisnor of war people...i dont remember the #15 e on mine, but said coles hot blast on the top lid..bob

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2014 Renovate Your World LLC