> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > rotting windows
Login | Register

rotting windows

Posted by Carolyn on September 7th, 1999 03:42 PM
In reply to Wood Rot by Phil Upman on September 11th, 1997 03:32 PM [Go to top of thread]

18 of 23 people found this post helpful

Moderator Post:
> Jeld-Wen Caradco by dmasher on 11/11/2004

I'm looking for people who are experiencing wood rot from their wood windows, particulary of these brands:
Norco, Pozzi, Wenco, Caradco and Anderson. There appears to be a major problem with wood windows installed within in the last 10 years or so. Many people in my city here in Kansas are having problems and are searching for ways to get the companies to accept responsibility. We also want to determine how widespread over the country it is. It appears to happen all over. Please email me directly (as well as to the group). I think the numbers of homeowners affected will be remarkable. Thanks.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

• Wood Rot by Phil Upman  9/11/97 03:32 PM (: 20, : 9)

Topic Follow-ups:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC