> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > rotten wood under tub from water pipe leak
Login | Register

rotten wood under tub from water pipe leak

Posted by LJ in TX on December 19th, 2001 08:05 AM
In reply to Flooring around bathtub by Wayne on December 18th, 2001 09:44 AM [Go to top of thread]

not sure if my previous reply got uploaded so here goes again. call a contractor/carpenter to give you a written ,,,detailed estimate to repair the damage. then call your insurance to have an adjuster to come out and give you their estimate to repair, if theirs is lower than your independent estimate ,,,give the adjuster a copy of you estimate, usually they will honor yours! If so they will send you a claims check for the amount minus your deductible to get the repairs made. you will need to have a plumber or yourself fix the leaking pipes at your expense too.. HOpe this helps. LJ

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC