> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > rotary switch to open/close a skylight
Login | Register

rotary switch to open/close a skylight

Posted by Franz Glen on April 20th, 2003 06:50 PM
In reply to It's called a rheostat. Not reostat or reo.... by ? on September 6th, 2000 01:41 PM [Go to top of thread]

Ihave a Clarostat 12 volt 5000 ohm switch that alo
the skylight to open on it's own. where can I get a new one.It is the operable motor unit for a Milgard skylight. I have tried to contact Milgard with out success. Thank you for yoyr help. Franz.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC