> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > rot
Login | Register


Posted by andi on September 29th, 2000 07:08 PM
In reply to Wooden Gutter Repair and Care by Dave Gray on September 29th, 2000 06:29 PM [Go to top of thread]

petrifiers can be used to stablize the existing/remaining soft materials. then a filler can be added to shape and sanded to a final finish. i know epoxey fillers are superior to anything i`ve heard of, but i`ve not had any luck with them. the next step down seems to be bondo as a filler. a little more user friendly and have had good luck with it so far. should be enough to get you a start. gd lck.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC