> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Room divider screen hinges
Login | Register

Room divider screen hinges

Posted by Kimber Smith on August 24th, 1999 10:46 PM

I am building room divider screens that are about 6 tall. There are 3 panels of X 1 X 6 masonite framed with X 1 pine that has a X slot in the face. I need hinges that will permit the screens to fold in either direction. I have seen these in an interior decorators shop, but have no idea the source of them. Could you tell me the name of this type of hinge? I realize the description is sketchy, but it is the best I can do.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kimber Smith

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • Hinges by Wick  8/25/99 10:50 AM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC