> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > roofing information
Login | Register

roofing information

Posted by David Smith on January 19th, 1999 02:27 PM

I am looking for information about a product that was discussed on this old house a while back. I think it was called mirrow seal. It was used as a film material and I don't know where to go to get more information on it. Do you know what I am looking for and also who would be able to tell me more info on it. I live near Sacramento Ca. Thank you for your time and help.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • Roofing by Richard Conway (Eassway Joinery)  9/28/03 12:06 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC