> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > roofing felt
Login | Register

roofing felt

Posted by Mark Probett on April 30th, 2001 01:51 AM
In reply to Better than felt by Dusty F. on December 3rd, 1999 10:15 AM [Go to top of thread]

Henry is right. Gaff produce a wrinkle free felt called 'shingle mate'. This is light weight and
similar to a glass reinforced product we have here in NZ, called Tyvec. Happy hunting and take care of the finger tips

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC