> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > roof vents
Login | Register

roof vents

Posted by crater22 on February 12th, 2009 09:29 PM

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

Moderator Post (s) for this thread:
> roof vents by thiggy on 02/14/2009

Before I ask another question, I need to know what I'm talking about. What is the name of the vent on the roof that spins by the air and exhaust the air from the roof. And while I'm at it, what is the best way to replace one?


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC