> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > ROOF INSULATION
Login | Register


Posted by Craig McKee on August 29th, 2002 12:45 PM
In reply to exterior rigid insulation for roofs by Bill Bailey on September 2nd, 1997 06:33 PM [Go to top of thread]

Try "Perform Plus" panels or "Spec-Lam", from AFM Corporation. That will at least give you a place to start. You might also try a search for structural insulated panels. This might lead you to other resources.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC