> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Ron is correct.
Login | Register

Ron is correct.

Posted by Steve Jones on August 8th, 2000 04:35 PM
In reply to SW Stains by Ron C on August 8th, 2000 03:39 PM [Go to top of thread]

Woodscapes is for vertical stuff like cedar shakes.
If you want horizontal coatings like for decks, consider these products: one from SW is called Cuprinol, the other is from Flood Co, called cwf-uv. I use the later and really like it. It does penetrate into the wood and lasts quite a while.

Do not use on green or wood that has not dried out properly.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

  • by  12/31/69 07:00 PM
  • SW Stains by Ron C  8/8/00 03:39 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC