> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > rods
Login | Register


Posted by carl on September 4th, 2001 07:52 AM
In reply to Closet rod by Carol on September 4th, 2001 07:48 AM [Go to top of thread]

anchor block---not under the rod but an additional piece of wood that the rods sits in, which is screwed to the side wall.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • Rods by Carol  9/4/01 08:01 AM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC